Wednesday morning Mrs. Antonino's class came over to our room to do some Constitution Day activities. We learned about our country and the Constitution that makes us free. We talked about the things that we are grateful to have freedom to do and colored an American Flag. After so much hard work and learning we were ready for a break so we did the "Tooty Ta" dance. And boy did we have fun! It was so fun that we did it a 2nd time, just for fun. These pictures just don't do it justice. I will have to take video of it someday so you can really see how much fun we are having! Ask your child to show you what the Tooty Ta is all about!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Because I will forget, I need to each a few of these pics to post on our class blog too! Of the subject, but I have a bunch I need to put on your computer.
Post a Comment