I am excited to get started with this new year and get to know all of the students in our class.
Based on our first few days of school, I can already tell that we are going to have a great year!
I told our class on the first day of school that this year we are going to learn a lot of new things
and have a lot of FUN! One of my goals for this year is to not only teach your child new things,
but to teach them to love learning and that learning can be fun!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is such a cute idea and I'm SO glad you're doing it! Abby is going to loce seeing all the pictures and things you post, and so will I!
Abby has nothing but FABULOUS things to say about you, and I'm so grateful you are her teacher!
Thanks for all your hard work!
Post a Comment